Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm back!

I have had a little hiatus from posting on my blog. Part of this could be due to me being a little discouraged to my progress of losing ALL the baby weight, as quickly as I did with my first baby! Now I have a plan of attack which I think will help me drop these 10 lbs I have been hanging onto.

1.I have been waking at 5:00am and getting to the gym by 5:30, for the last 2 weeks (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday).
2.I have increased the pounds when I am lifting weights (I can lift more than I thought!)
3. As of last week I signed up for my first 5k which is this Saturday on the Santa Anita race track! I am so excited and have been running 3 miles in 28 minutes 12 seconds, every other day. I learned about this late or I would have really had time to train, but I will do what I can in the short amount of time.

I think lifting heavier weights will really have a payoff in the end. I think I was in a rut, as far as my workout routine goes, and now I am pushing myself harder!

Stay tuned for progress reports, and photos of my first 5k on the 9th

No comments:

Post a Comment