Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I CAN run 6 miles!

My Husband and I took our two kids to the Rosebowl where he suggested I try to run it twice while I had the chance to without pushing the stroller! I have to admit I set out to fail, but I realized I had more stamina than I gave myself credit and did 6 miles! I think I could have gone around again but my shoes are worn out (I'm buying a new pair this week) and so my knee and foot were starting to ache. I wonder if I could do well in a 1/2 marathon...?

2 comments:

  1. Prodantim=http://www.mylifevantage.com/152817/default.aspx
    from Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running is a good exercise for the health and fitness.
    It is mopst recommended workout for everyone how want to lose his weight, get fitness, improve body strength and stamina.
    You are doing good workout to get the fitness and improve the body strength.

    gym Maitland

    ReplyDelete